Approx. Rs 100 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Diameter||150 to 300mm|
|Packing Type||Polythene Bag, Cardboard Box|
|Modulus Extension Factor||1.3 to 1.8|
|Specific Gravity||0.55 to 1.10|
Yieldex 01 is ready for use, highly exothermic cum insulating sleeves for use as riser linings for steel, iron and non ferrous casting applications. The sleeves are available in open and blind with "V" notch. The formulations of sleeves have been designed to give most efficient performance, depending upon the sleeve size selected.
How to Use:
- Yieldex 01 should be mounted on a suitable riser peg prior to moulding so to ensure the correct placement.
- Inner sleeve dimensions are given in the table to enable rise peg design.
- A metal pad of 10 to 15 mm thick should be provided between the sleeves bottom and casting surface.
- However, sleeves with washburn cores can be directly placed on the casting surface but a hard rubber pad should be provided on the pattern to prevent breakage of the washburn core.
- When open sleeves are used riser metal may be poured up to its fill height.
- Recommended qty. of proprietary anti-piping compound must be added on the top of the riser to get best feeding efficiency from the sleeve riser.